When you’re planning an event, it’s typical for bumps in the road to come along that can change the direction of your event. To ensure the planning process goes smoothly and the result is everything you want it to be, hire a professional event planner.
An event planner is someone with a background in planning and coordinating a variety of events. This person has a true knack for making sure the host’s expectations are met. Additionally, many event planners are linked with local vendors, making the job of hunting down caterers and decorators much easier.
The job of the event planner is not to rule over you, it’s to carry out your wishes so you can a stress free event! Here are other reasons why hiring an event planner is a smart option.
1. An event planner can save you money; they are used to working with limited budgets and know how to plan an event accordingly.
2. The stress of details is off your shoulders. Your event planner will run plans by you for the go ahead, but the phase of putting it together is the planner’s responsibility.
3. Most event planners will see the whole day of the event through. They work behind the scenes to make sure all is going well and disastrous situations are avoided.
4. An event planner has many creative ideas up their sleeves that might fit perfectly into your theme.
5. The event planner will save you time and the task of running all over town. Plus, if vendors have questions, the event planner will field the calls so you don’t have to.
6. Negotiating on contracts for the best costs is also done by the event planner, as their experience and background enable them to do so.
As for location, our New York City private yacht charters are an ideal spot to house your event. We are the venue and the event planners, ensuring you have a enjoyable and successful event aboard our yachts!
Source: Premier Concierge
-Laurie Kutscera & Christine Majid